NAHU in the News March 2017
Keep up-to-date with media highlights featuring NAHU and our members across the country.
- Health underwriters to offer classes on Medicare
Times Record News (March 28, 2017)
- As costs rise, will narrow network insurance plans catch on in CT?
The Connecticut Mirror (March 28, 2017)
- Savoy Names Joan Fusco Chief Compliance Officer
WSIL-TV (March 27, 2017)
- Furay honored with Soaring Eagle Award
Greenville Business Magazine (March 22, 2017)
- Anchorage Assembly candidates: Why are you qualified?
Alaska Dispatch News (March 22, 2017)
- Motorcycle Crash Leaves Inland Empire Insurance Leader Paralyzed
California Broker (March 22, 2017)
- Avery Hall announces new account executive promotion
Dorchester/Eastern Shore Banner (March 20, 2017)
- Sunshine Week: How to research political candidates' campaign contributions
Standard-Examiner (March 16, 2017)
- Will Consumers Flock To Proposed Health Law?
Insurance News Net (March 7, 2017)
- United Benefit Advisors Receives First-Ever NAHU Award for Outstanding Support and Commitment
WAFF-TV (March 3, 2017)
- Alabama well represented at NAHU's conference on healthcare reform
Al.com (March 2, 2017)
- How 7 NAHU delegations lobbied Congress to preserve employer-sponsored benefits
Employee Benefit Adviser (March 1, 2017)
- Georgia insurance chief urges loosening of ACA rules on agents' commissions
Gwinnett Daily Post (March 1, 2017)
- Oregon Insurance CEOs: Simplify Affordable Care Act, Don't Destroy It
The Lund Report (March 1, 2017)